In the latest episode, I had the pleasure of hosting successful entrepreneurs - Shannon Edwards, Christen Campbell, and Carlyn Menser - who shared their journey of merging separate real estate businesses to create a unified, thriving unit. This dynamic trio discussed their experiences and insights, providing valuable advice for fellow real estate professionals and entrepreneurs.
Highlights from the episode include:
- The value of collaboration and seeking advice from experienced professionals in the same industry.
- The process of merging businesses and the challenges and rewards it brings.
- The importance of communication, trust, and setting clear expectations within partnerships.
- Emphasizing the need for a positive work culture and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Additionally, the episode delves into their approach to supporting and integrating their teams, using communication tools, and the significance of personal growth alongside business success in real estate.
As we continuously strive to bring you valuable insights and strategies for success in the entrepreneurial world, this episode serves as an inspiration for those looking to unite and grow within the real estate industry.
Connect with The Team:
Connect with Carlyn Menser:
Connect with Christen Campbell:
Connect with Shannon Edwards:
Meet the Host:
Paul Neal is the founder and Principal Funding Strategist at Vantage Point Commercial Capital, a firm that focuses on helping entrepreneurs, businesses, and real estate investors win by funding their growth and dreams in nontraditional ways.
Paul’s unique perspective has been honed over 30 years as an entrepreneur, financial strategist, professional speaker, and executive coach. He took the road less traveled choosing to leave engineering right out of college to become a serial entrepreneur. From great early successes in the 90s and 2000s, to completely losing his primary business in the Great Recession of 2008, to bouncing back and just recently selling another business for a healthy 7-figure sum…he’s experienced it all. Paul offers a wealth of experience and passion to the entrepreneurial community in an engaging, upbeat, encouraging, and witty way.
Connect with Paul:
- Meet The Entrepreneurial Agent: https://paulneal.net/paul-neal
- Connect with Paul on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-neal-47b8478
- Vantage Point Commercial Capital: https://vpc.capital